Most homes contain a smaller type of duct – dryer vent – that can cause a different type of build-up, with a potentially life-threatening situation: dryer fires. Having your dryer vents professionally cleaned regularly not only saves you money in energy efficiency, it can help prevent a dryer fire in your home.
There are some signs that an air duct needs to be cleaned. They are the following:
- Dark filtration lines on the walls, ceiling or carpet that surround the vents.
- Excessive dust in the home.
- A recent remodel/construction project.
- Water damage or flooding that occurred in the ductwork, which could cause sediment build-up in the system.
- Dirty supply and return vent covers.
- New furnace or ductwork.
- Variance in temperature or air flow throughout the house.
When this happens you urgently need a cleaning of your ducts and Duct Magic never cuts corners. Our experts team with high performance equipment will run to your home and will clean your ducts, before it’s too late!
Thanks to our rapidity of intervention and to our professionalism, we are certified by BBB (Better Business Bureau) and we can guarantee a high quality service for a cleaner and healthier home.